If you have lost or forgotten the passcode to your wallet and you've lost your Keycard then there is no way for you or for BitGo alone to recover access to your wallet. If you chose to store your wallet's backup key with one of our Key Recovery Service partners, then it's possible for BitGo and the KRS to work together to recover your wallet. The KRS will charge a fee of $99 for this service. We will require the following information:
- User ID (the email address you used to log into your BitGo account)
- The wallet Address of the wallet you want to recover
- The wallet Name of the wallet you wish to recover
- The destination address that you'd like (must be a BitGo wallet)
- The date you created the account
- The estimated balance of the account in coin
An alternative is to try to crack your password through a wallet recovery service and have them return the coin to another bitcoin address you own. This option is possible if:
- You own more than $250 worth of Bitcoin.
- You have an idea of what the password may be.
- You are willing to pay a fee to the wallet recovery service, which is usually 20% of the wallet's total funds.
Please submit a request. to retrieve the necessary information to undergo a wallet recovery through the wallet recovery service.