Sometimes customers use our webhooks but their cdn (e.g. cloudflare) filters our requests. Then they don't get the webhook.
Here are some possible solutions to address this issue:
1. Add a page rule on Cloudflare to exempt the bitgo webhook url (e.g. https://www.exchange.com/api/webhooks/bitgo)
2. Whitelist bitgo IP addresses:
- In Test the IP address is: 22.214.171.124.
- In Prod it is 126.96.36.199.
3. Make a separate endpoint that is not behind cloudflare.
Please also note that after 2+ days of trying and failures, our system disables the webhook automatically, so you may need to recreate it.